Transitioning your business
Are you thinking of transferring your business to your family, employees or selling to another party? If so, our team of experienced advisors can help you evaluate options and implement the right one for you.
We can help you:
- Objectively assess growth areas and risks facing your business
- Evaluate your cash flow and your ability to take advantage of business opportunities
- Determine the right time to exit or transition your business
- Create a tax-efficient succession plan
Experienced team of business advisors
Your dedicated advisory team consists of previous business owners, corporate executives or consultants who bring vast experience, insights and perspectives to help you consider your options.
To help you make informed decisions, your U.S. Bank contacts provide:
- Strategic business assessment. Get a comprehensive, deep dive into your company and its financials.
- Strategic wealth planning. Learn how to unlock and use the wealth in your company.
- Ongoing consulting services. Work with experts to develop business goals and monitor your progress.
- Referrals to specialized advisors. Get help with specific legal, tax, accounting or valuation questions.
- Merger and acquisition coaching. Gain insight from U.S. Bancorp Investments’ specialists on when to grow your company or sell to a third party.